Friday, May 24, 2013

Santiago: Work

I wish I had some exciting details to report, but sadly, I do not. I have been stuck working most of the time, and when I did venture out, I neglected to take my camera. First of all, my work:




As you can see,  I have a nice view. What you can't see, is that I am isolated and alone, which is an honor, but also lame. There is a lot of smog in Santiago.

I could tell you all about work in a Chilean Law Firm... but it is not going to be exciting for you. I will just say that I am useless, except for translation, and even then... useless. It is a hard fact to accept.

In more exciting news, I tried Congrio Frito. Sadly, I did not have a camera, so here is a picture online. Congrio, is Conger Eel. It was delicious, even if they look unappealing in real life. I also recently ate Machas a la Parmesana, which were also delicious. (Parmesan on mussels).



Sea food delights a plenty.
I wish there was more to say, but in reality, nothing overly interesting has happened. Perhaps tomorrow I will sally forth and find something interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment