Monday, April 5, 2010

Chile: Notes

This is the typical audio slide show that accompanies my travels. I will mention bullet point some things:
Esto es una tipica presentacion multimedia que pongo junto con mis viajes. Mencionare en forma breve algunos cosas:

There are lots of dogs on the beach.
Hay muchos perros en la playa.

There is lots of graffiti around and about (much like any big city I suppose).
Hay mucho graffiti por alli (como cualquier otro ciudad grande supongo).

Some of the pictures are of me taking pictures, these were taken by a girl who lives with my aunt who is also studying journalism.
Algunos de los fotos son de mi tomando fotos, fueron tomados por una chica a quienes vive con mi tia y tambien esta estudiando periodismo.

There are lots of pretty flowers in Viña Del Mar.
Hay muchos flores bonitas en Viña Del Mar
I find the juxtaposition of colonial style homes and modern skyscrapers interesting.

The roofs of all the buildings in Viña are pretty ugly, something you don't see from the street.

The sea lions in Valpariso are lazy.

The wooden houses in Valpariso are painted lots of interesting bright colors.

The statue of a lady in the night was stole from Lima when Chile occupied it in the Pacific War.

The building with big rods was damaged by the Earthquake, and there are quite a few small damages still being repaired.

There is a famous restaurant called Cap Ducal that I remember from when I was young, as well as the Castle Wulf. Both landmarks. And the dock of Viña, can't forget that.

1 comment: