Monday, March 1, 2010

I'm a sad guy Chile




For those of you who don't live on this planet, there was a major earthquake in Chile on Saturday the 27th. The epicenter was near Concepcion Chile and it was especially stressful for me due to my mother's family that lives there. I wish I could say that I had a happy birthday (also Saturday, but the earthquake kind of rained on that particular parade. Fortunately, my family is OK, but watching the footage of the Tsunamis, etc, is heartbreaking. The family here did give me a delicious cake, but more on that tomorrow. Today, I am merely posting this sad face that I made in illustrator. I hope that Chile is in all of your prayers.

1 comment:

  1. I am a sad guy too, and a slightly pissed guy. The Haiti earthquake was in the news forever (still is), and the Chile earthquake is already losing the media.

    ReplyDelete